The program will feature keynote and plenary lectures, concurrent oral presentations and poster sessions. To download the current Program please click the button below.Download Detailed Program Download Poster Presentation Listing
The overarching theme for the conference is Optimal Care in Cancer and will cover a range of topics as listed below.
Topics which will be covered include:
- Are patients always getting the best treatment options?
- From home to hospital and back: partnerships in primary care, supportive care and survivorship
- Using research and data to improve services
- Listening to patients to influence better care
- Optimal practice in cancer palliative care
Abstract submission for the VICS 2017 conference will open in October 2016. For further information please check the website for regular updates or contact the Conference Managers at email@example.com
The conference key dates are as follows:
|Registration Opens||Now Open|
|Author Notification||16 March 2017|
|Author Registration Deadline||30 March 2017|
|Early Bird Registration Deadline||5 April 2017|